Match Application Question

Started by Healer777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Healer777

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Good luck to everyone else who is applying psych for the Match this year.

I submitted, certified, and paid for my ERAS applications on Wednesday, but I only had 2 LoRs at that point. The writer of the 3rd LoR uploaded the letter Sunday night, but the ECFMG only released it today. I promptly assigned it to all of the programs.

Should I send emails to all of the programs I applied to letting them know that my app has been updated? I know most programs will not even look at applications without 3 LoRs submitted. I want to make sure that I am not overlooked, but at the same time I do not want to seem pushy.

Thanks!