Match Day 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angus Avagadro

Lifetime Donor
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to wish all those in the 2021 match this week, the best of luck. I hope you all match in a specialty program of your choice. I opened this thread to see if anyone might share their success. Maybe just indicating matching first choice, or specialty? Mentioning specific programs might jeopardize anonymity , so maybe don't do that. Congratulations in advance on all your hard work. For those who end up in the scramble, have a plan in place ahead of time. Understand how it works. Good luck and best wishes to all!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Wow i am so amped for Match day to see where all of the MS4s matched this year. Good luck yall! Also hoping to see some awesome DO match lists this year like last year!!

Reactions: 4 users
Since it’s Match week, it would be great if I can please get some input :) I understand that some competitive residencies look favorably upon publications. If the publications were prior to medical school, would it still be considered in your residency apps?

Members don't see this ad :)
Since it’s Match week, it would be great if I can please get some input :) I understand that some competitive residencies look favorably upon publications. If the publications were prior to medical school, would it still be considered in your residency apps?
Yes

Reactions: 1 user
Yes.

Interesting lot enough at one interview I actually got asked about my one undergrad pub. Got the sense it was more real curiosity about the topic than trying to see if I could explain it. So you never know what will come up

Reactions: 1 users
6d5d5d3a-5412-4df7-8fc2-32ff92600324-567-000000b8c825b9b3.jpg

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user