Match day Flashmob

Started by menotyou7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I quit reading these forums once I got into medical school because all of the posts were so negative. So I wanted to post this to show that medical school can actually be a lot of fun.

Thank you for delivering this truly profound and positive message. You are a messenger of God, a positive God. No one could ever possibly conceive of the idea that medical school could be fun and positive until this day. Everything is positive. We all live in Happy Land. Sleep...Obey…You are now getting sleepy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to agree with the OP. SDN is like diving through a lake of crap and fighting off/avoiding trolls to grab a few nuggets of gold. Also, sweet vid.
 
that was so dumb. thanks for wasting 5 minutes of potential qbank time.

god, med students are so lame. medicine aint that hard!! stop celebrating so much!
 
Thank you for delivering this truly profound and positive message. You are a messenger of God, a positive God. No one could ever possibly conceive of the idea that medical school could be fun and positive until this day. Everything is positive. We all live in Happy Land. Sleep...Obey…You are now getting sleepy.

This has to be a joke right...I was dying laughing when I read this response.

That Flash Mob was epic. I want to work with those residents next year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for delivering this truly profound and positive message. You are a messenger of God, a positive God. No one could ever possibly conceive of the idea that medical school could be fun and positive until this day. Everything is positive. We all live in Happy Land. Sleep...Obey…You are now getting sleepy.

Someone is an angry elf. Im guessing she's last in her class.