Match Day results!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

labelleindifference

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of shocked that there is no thread for this already??? Congrats everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Matched at my second rank! Couldn't be more excited!

At my school, we open our letters one at a time in front of an audience, as many others do. It was quite an intimidating and exciting experience; it was really nice to be able to share that moment with my class and family. That said...I was so nervous and felt like I was on a reality TV show. I was especially delighted to get a call from the program director--his words made me feel so welcome already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Got my number one: MCW. I can't wait to move closer to family and I'm excited to be part of an awesome program! :D

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Matched at Johns Hopkins! Couldn't be more excited!

At my school, we open our letters one at a time in front of an audience, as many others do. It was quite an intimidating and exciting experience; it was really nice to be able to share that moment with my class and family. That said...I was so nervous and felt like I was on a reality TV show. I was especially delighted to get a call from the program director--his words made me feel so welcome already!

See you there in June :)

Reactions: 1 users
MUSC ! I was SHOCKED but gosh I couldn't be more excited

Reactions: 1 user
I matched at Rosalind Franklin, which was my top choice because I wanted to live in Chicago. I'm pretty ambivalent about the program itself, but meh, I'll make the best of it!

MUSC ! I was SHOCKED but gosh I couldn't be more excited

I made a new friend on the interview trail who matched there. She was ecstatic! Congrats!

I'm kind of shocked that there is no thread for this already??? Congrats everyone :)

What about you??

Reactions: 3 users
Midwestpsych, that's exciting! I'm a med student at SIU and will most likely be doing my psych Sub-I at MMC in the fall. Hopefully we'll cross paths sometime in the future.

Midwestpsych, that's exciting! I'm a med student at SIU and will most likely be doing my psych Sub-I at MMC in the fall. Hopefully we'll cross paths sometime in the future.

Looking forward to it!! :)

Headed to UPMC/WPIC! Very excited/nervous!!!