Match Day Theme Songs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gut Shot

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Till I Hear It From You

Gin Blossoms, Empire Records Soundtrack.

Anybody else this bored?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't been bored all week, but I might be today. All last night and this morning I've been moving everything out of our master bedroom and closet because we're getting it painted today. Since it was pretty disgusting, I had to clean it too, so instead of sleeping in post-match I've been cleaning and crap. Yuck. But the painters just arrived, so now I will be holed up in front of my computer all day hiding from them.

Okay, if the forum goes down one more time, somebody is getting a spanking! I need this place to function today!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think whatever the theme song for today is, it should be played really, really slowly with lots of skipped beats.

yaah said:
I think whatever the theme song for today is, it should be played really, really slowly with lots of skipped beats.

:laugh: :laugh:

This reply was probably not worth the five minutes of my time that it has taken. :)

I should leave and come back another time, but I can't. Literally, I can't stop hitting reload and clicking on posts.

stormjen said:
I should leave and come back another time, but I can't. Literally, I can't stop hitting reload and clicking on posts.
It's like those experiments with rats and a lever in their cage - when they push it, they don't know if they're going to get a treat or an electric shock. And yet somehow, I can't stop hitting reload!

Nothing to see here.

Still nothing.

bananaface said:
This planned crapulence should be over soon.
Eeeeexcelent.

Members don't see this ad :)
Constipation is more like it.

I finally donated to SDN in the hopes that it would hurry things along.

I think The Pointer Sisters said it best.

As the midnight moon, was drifting through
The lazy sway of the trees
I saw the look in your eyes, lookin' into mine
Seeing what you wanted to see
Darlin' don't say a word, cause I already heard
What your body's sayin' to mine
I'm tired of fast moves
I've got a slow groove...
On my mind

I want a man with a slow hand
I want a lover with an easy touch
I want somebody who will spend some time
Not come and go in a heated rush
I want somebody who will understand
When it comes to love, I want a slow hand

You want a man with a slow hand, hm? What does that have to do with post-match day?

Oh yeah, speaking of mens... I was showing my "to do" list to one of my friends who kept insisting that "get laid" ought to be added. Why are my friends such freaks. :rolleyes:

bananaface said:
Sweet! Hopefully the other users who have used SDN during the match process will follow your example. That way we can keep up with the site's perpetual growth.
I'll plan on it.

-
To SDN,

From my first residency paycheck in USD.

With love,

deschutes etc.

deschutes said:
I'll plan on it.

-
To SDN,

From my first residency paycheck in USD.

With love,

deschutes etc.
Wahoo!
deschutes said:
I would too, except my stupid brain gets in the way.
You would make a list, or you would insist that I add that item to my list? :confused:

bananaface said:
You want a man with a slow hand, hm? What does that have to do with post-match day?

Oh yeah, speaking of mens... I was showing my "to do" list to one of my friends who kept insisting that "get laid" ought to be added. Why are my friends such freaks. :rolleyes:

I was talking to a girl yesterday and making fun of her because she made out to do lists and grocery lists. I said if I ever made a to do list I usually just lost it or forgot it when I was going to the place I would need it. And she said she made them and put them in her purse, so it was a lot easier that way. Then she told me I should get a purse. Then she told me I probably already had one. :mad: :laugh:

But I think that is on my to do list as well. :)

Or perhaps she is on my to do list. ;)

I would be completely floundering through life without lists. On the corkboard to my right is a lengthy to-do list, a list of my correspondences with the date of last contact (even for me, this is particularly anal-retentive), and a print out of an Excel spreadsheet with a stock grocery list.

I'm not even going to describe the paperwork hanging on the wall in front of me, because you folks would consider me certifiably insane.

I have an interactive calendar on my computer's desktop. :oops:

stormjen said:
On the corkboard to my right is a lengthy to-do list, a list of my correspondences with the date of last contact (even for me, this is particularly anal-retentive)

Does this include your SDN correspondences? :laugh:

I am not very good with my lists. Especially at work, I have a little notepad that I am constantly writing lists on but then I just take off the sheets and leave them laying around. I need to create a single master to-do list.

I have to admit that I too construct "To Do" lists. However, I don't plan my days months in advance...I just create lists for the next few days such as what errands I need to run, the wimmen I need to call on which day, and which experiments need tending to in the lab. It works out quite well I think. I used to have a Palm pilot for that function as well but it broke on me. :mad:

freak out by chic great song, babymakin music