Match Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G Costanza

Psychologist - Private Practice
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want to send out some good vibes to those that won't be able to sleep tonight. Good luck and remember that if you don't get matched it's not because you suck...the system sucks.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Just want to send out some good vibes to those that won't be able to sleep tonight. Good luck and remember that if you don't get matched it's not because you suck...the system sucks.

Ditto, and agreed. Best of luck, everyone. I'd imagine just about everyone here is either in your shoes, was in your shoes not long ago themselves, or will soon be in your shoes, so you have our support.

I appreciate your encouragement, so thank you very much. :D

I'd recommend that you both post these messages in the internship thread because I know a lot of posters don't even look at other threads.

Thanks again! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck from this current intern to all of you future interns! I remember match day very vividly. At first it was the joy of matching, followed very quickly by "oh shoot, I have to move to Texas!"

This is very true! Best of luck to all!

Please, please, please, repost this to the internship thread. It will be way more appreciated there, I think. :luck: (Again, thanks!)

Thanks, I will take all the good luck and positive vibes I can get. I appreciate everyone's support on this forum, it helps to know that we're by no means alone in this. :)

Thanks so much for the good wishes, definitely a stressful time but ready for this to be over already! Really appreciate the support!!

Aww, thanks to everyone for all of the support. :xf:

...aaaand I've been awake since 5:30 (EST). :) Good luck, everyone!

Thanks for the support, all!