Match list 2009, entering 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DermMatch

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Look for it as the latest post under the stickied thread "Derm match cycles 1999 - current" with match lists from the past. I also attach it here for ease of reference.

Also since all this is public information, please feel free to send your school's derm match data so I can generate a complete list as soon as possible.

I will be updating this every other day at least, as it is cumbersome and takes time. I know you are excited, but please do not rush me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Try to also email me your future coresident info, not just your school classmates.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi DermMatch,

In the list, there is a Texas A & M and Scott & White... Aren't those programs one and the same?

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't know that about A&M and Scott&White - fixed.

Last edited:
UPDATED Saturday, March 20, 2 pm.

Next update will be Monday night (two-day batch schedule).

Last edited:
I'm not going to post the spreadsheet on this thread anymore. It's duplicative work.

I'll just post my update timestamps so you'll know to look at the stickied thread of match lists.

Next update Wednesday or Thursday, depending.

Taking a break because amount of data coming in is trickling only. Will batch and post depending on the info I get.

Data coming in still very slow, and because of the inservice, I prefer to batch in one big bundle than in dribs and drabs.

Please ask your friends and co-residents to send in match results! We're aiming for a complete list.

Next update will be next Thursday after the test.

Focusing on inservice. No updates until after that, unless I'm procrastinating.

Looks like the info coming in has ground to a halt. Will need a lot of teamwork to fill in the blanks on the match list. Again, it's public information, so ask folks to send in data.

Holding on posting: too little data to warrant a full update.

Will not work on this anymore. No more data coming in, and what little incoming data I'm getting are repeats.

And so this year's match cycle comes to a close.