dogma

15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
I am confused about the match results. If you get a result that says you matched, does that mean that you matched into a PGY1 program? I just dont understand if the match result would specify if you matched into BOTH a PGY1 and PGY2 spot.

Did anyone get a result that said that they matched into both a PGY1 and PGY2 spot?

If anyone can clarify this for me, I?d appreciate it.

Congrats to all.

samdaman

Que Sera Sera
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2003
Hershey soon enough!
Status (Visible)
i only applied to a PGY 123 and 1234... but i do know of a friend who applied to transitional years and to 234s... for a fact, he matched into a 234 but not into a transitional, so he is scrambling for one right now.. he told me that he has advanced matched, but does not have a PGY1... so this means that his email explicitly stated that...

I hope this is of some help...
Best of luck!
- Samdaman

MedGeek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2003
Status (Visible)
I would just like to second that. My dean's office said that they would contact me to scramble if I hadn't matched both atleast a PGY1 and PGY2 year.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.