Match results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apellous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess I will go first.

Indiana University first choice

I know your going to ask how did you find out so here goes. I am a DO student and I wanted to do DO internship but I also did not want to eliminate the 4 year programs too.

If you match to a DO program internship(the match is in FEB) you are kicked out of the four year positions. So I scrambled for the internship on Tuesday. Many dont fill b/c there are not enough DO to fill them. Anyway I call NRMP to see if they would tell me where I matched so I could get an internship close by and they told me over the phone b/c I was in the scramble. I hope this is not a Violation to post this since it would be very easy for them to figure this out.

Apellous

Members don't see this ad.

apellous said:
I guess I will go first.

Indiana University first choice

I know your going to ask how did you find out so here goes. I am a DO student and I wanted to do DO internship but I also did not want to eliminate the 4 year programs too.

If you match to a DO program internship(the match is in FEB) you are kicked out of the four year positions. So I scrambled for the internship on Tuesday. Many dont fill b/c there are not enough DO to fill them. Anyway I call NRMP to see if they would tell me where I matched so I could get an internship close by and they told me over the phone b/c I was in the scramble. I hope this is not a Violation to post this since it would be very easy for them to figure this out.

Apellous

Congrats!! Hopefully we can all be so lucky

congrats.......

Members don't see this ad :)
Indiana is a fantastic program! I ranked it #2, but almost wish I would have ranked it #1. Congrats. That place was awesome!

jenjas said:
Indiana is a fantastic program! I ranked it #2, but almost wish I would have ranked it #1. Congrats. That place was awesome!

Ranked Indiana #2 too,would be ecstatic if I match at Yale/Indiana.Dr Nakata is a very resourceful and bright person.