Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilowangatang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I would separate match results from the ROL thread. 70 some odd hours until we find out who we're gonna be working for and working with! :luck: Time for me to hit happy hour!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Vanderbilt. #1 choice!

University of Washington (Categorical), 2nd choice. SUPER stoked about Seattle!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Northwestern..my number one...can't wait to move to Chicago!!!

Congrats man, I'm so happy for you! Looks like we are swapping climates.:laugh:

Last edited:
UC Davis!!!!!!! I got both my number ones! Any others? (Any highland hospital/Alameda county medical center prelim mediciners ?) Contact me!

University of Pittsburgh (Categorical), couple's matching with a wife in Peds. We're super stoked, can't wait to get started.

Prematched back in October....but very happy to be in this field in NYC :)

University of Pittsburgh (Categorical), couple's matching with a wife in Peds. We're super stoked, can't wait to get started.

Sweet deal, UPMC - categorical here too. Excited and looking forward to exploring a new city.

Congrats everyone!

Congrats to both of you. If you need any help with info about where to look for housing or getting use to the area, PM myself or bigdan. We will be glad to help.

Doctor4Life, I'm just finishing up my CA-3 year at Baystate and I think you'll be very happy here. I was pleasantly surprised with what they have to offer. Best of luck and feel free to contact me with questions (you can either contact through here, or email our coordinator)

Baystate/Tufts... definitely happy, wished I'd matched my top 2 but I'm thrilled to be in this profession and have you all as my colleagues!

Looks like I'll need to adjust to living in the North!

Doctor4Life, I'm just finishing up my CA-3 year at Baystate and I think you'll be very happy here. I was pleasantly surprised with what they have to offer. Best of luck and feel free to contact me with questions (you can either contact through here, or email our coordinator)

Thank you! I'll be sending you a PM real soon.

So there were literally 100 applicants that posted their board scores and 15+ interviews.

But since the match, everyone has went shy.

So where is everyone going?

So there were literally 100 applicants that posted their board scores and 15+ interviews.

But since the match, everyone has went shy.

So where is everyone going?

"Has WENT shy"?

How do people get into college these days?

Thank you grammar police. I hope you and your gameboy have a nice Saturday together.