Matched in Boston? 1br in 2br in Longwood medical area for June 15 or July 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CarleneM

patent pending
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please email [email protected] if interested.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/roo/615839252.html

from my post on craigslist: Starting on June 15th, I have one bedroom available for rent in my 2 bedroom apartment conveniently located in brookline village, a 10-15 minute walk to the longwood medical area (BWH /BIDMC / HMS / HSPH /Children’s Hospital all nearby). I will also consider those wanting to move in on July 1st. The bedroom is average sized with a deep closet. The entire apartment is furnished (except your bedroom, which can be partially furnished if you like) in a fun, retro style. All you’d need to bring is stuff for your bedroom. There is a large living room with lots of sunlight, a large eat-in kitchen, 1 bathroom, and an extra room with a treadmill, elliptical machine and extra fridge. The laundry is coin-operated and in the basement. Rent ($800/month/person) includes heat and hot water. We pay for electricity, gas for the stove, and digital cable/wireless internet (with HBO, showtime, cinemax) for approx $80 extra each/month. To move in, you need first and last month’s rent and it is for a one year lease. I’ve been here for 3 years already and love it. There are places to keep a bike in the basement. This is a first-floor (non-basement) apartment in a 3 floor apartment building.

The apartment is located across from a river and wooded area with bike paths. It is a 10 minute walk from either the longwood T stop on the D green line or the brookline village T stop on the D green line. The building is filled with young professionals. I am a 26 year old female medical student. I like fashion, indie rock and film, and psychiatry/adolescent medicine. I do have a cat but dogs are not allowed. The landlady is very responsive.

If interested, please email me with any questions and times you are available to come by and see the place. It would be great if you could tell me a little about yourself and if the June 15th or July 1st move-in date would be ok with you. Move-in is subject to the landlady’s approval (ie involves filling out an application to authorize a credit check). I like to keep the place neat and nice looking and am looking for someone with the same preference.

Members don't see this ad.