Matched!

Started by jbar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I was thinking about the step 3 thing. I want to hang out but I know 3 months with no structure and I'm going to be a mess. (My last real rotation was in November, so I'm already pretty caught up on movies and books.) If I watch anymore Law and Order they're going to give me a JD. After the interview season my finances have informed me that 3 months in Europe may not be a good idea. Hmmm. Might need to start a "matched in EM and bored in NYC" group. Anyone interested? I just found a place that has $6 movie tickets (half of normal New York price)

Go to Europe, even for a few weeks. Trust me.

You can always borrow a little more and work off the debt later.

Time is MUCH more valuable than money.

Congrats everyone.