Matches from Caribbean Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BeverlyCrusher

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are the celebratory posts?

I know that one nice person who blogged the whole way had success. (sorry sweetheart I don’t recall your name)

Don’t we have any Ross 93%ers in the crowd?

—- lurker who made an account for this post
 
Where are the celebratory posts?

I know that one nice person who blogged the whole way had success. (sorry sweetheart I don’t recall your name)

Don’t we have any Ross 93%ers in the crowd?

—- lurker who made an account for this post

You mean 39%ers?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoever from Ross got EM at U of Maryland is a straight up Hoss.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason Ross numbers keep going down? 2016 was 780, last year 660, this year 600+... It’s not happening to the other Carib schools.
 
Any reason Ross numbers keep going down? 2016 was 780, last year 660, this year 600+... It’s not happening to the other Carib schools.

The classes sizes significantly dropped around 2014 b/c the school was told if they didn't stop the bait and switch racket they would have their accredidation/funding pulled.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad