Matching BR Supplemental to Kaplan reading for Sn2ed sched.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leonardoson

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have chosen to utilize TBR reading instead of the Kaplan sections on the Sn2ed schedule. I'm trying to figure out what the roman numerals are referring to in his schedule as they don't match up to anything in my TBR books. For example on day 2, it says to read BR Bio section 6: III, VIII, IX. My TBR section six has sub-topics as alphabetical. Am I missing something? My books are 2017
 
I have chosen to utilize TBR reading instead of the Kaplan sections on the Sn2ed schedule. I'm trying to figure out what the roman numerals are referring to in his schedule as they don't match up to anything in my TBR books. For example on day 2, it says to read BR Bio section 6: III, VIII, IX. My TBR section six has sub-topics as alphabetical. Am I missing something? My books are 2017

I am following the schedule in the back of the organic chemistry book. I think the SDN schedule is for the older books. KoalaT has a schedule for the new versions that is really good.