MATERIALS NDBE and CA BENCH/CLINICAL

Started by Francesca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Francesca

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have one dental deck for NDBE part I, along with old test and some study books.

I have a dental deck for NDBE part II, along with previous test and study books.

All the dental decks are a little bit old, but both are in good conditions.

I want $ 100 for everything together.

For the bench examination I have study materials from very recent courses in LA and I also have maniquin to practice on it. I have some burs and other materials that I used when I took the bench examination.

For the CA clinical examination I have a bunch of study materials and also instruments and materials that can be used for the test.

Please let me know if anything sounds interesting to you and we can make all the arrangements.

PS: I am in the bay area san francisco.

My e-mail:[email protected]

Good luck to all!!!