Materials/Tools to bring during the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

islanddrive

Future DDS
Reaction score
My DAT is coming up and was wondering what are some materials/tools that are provided during the DAT test? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

My DAT is coming up and was wondering what are some materials/tools that are provided during the DAT test? Thanks in advance
Markers (like overhead markers, not really erasable and the tips can suck- try them out before your test (like when you get them) to see how they are), 2 laminated sheets, and noise-cancelling (?) headphones. That's basically it. You won't be able to really bring anything else into the room either (some centers allow earplugs & jackets, but others don't- mine didn't allow me to bring my jacket :().

Reactions: 1 user
Markers (like overhead markers, not really erasable and the tips can suck- try them out before your test (like when you get them) to see how they are), 2 laminated sheets, and noise-cancelling (?) headphones. That's basically it. You won't be able to really bring anything else into the room either (some centers allow earplugs & jackets, but others don't- mine didn't allow me to bring my jacket :().
Thanks you're the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
You might find this helpful, this is offered by Prometric and my students find it helpful.

Prometric Online Sample Test

Good luck on your DAT!

Oops just realized you took the DAT, Congrats!

I recommend you do the test derive, you can register for an appointment online.. It really calms the nerves down and makes you familiar with the system.
The test they give you is not similar to the DAT on the test drive, it is just to familiarize yourself with the process.