Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecfmg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Hope everybody is doing great, I am about to start prep for my step 2 next week so I was wondering what I will need to cover the step 2 materials and how long dose it take to be ready ?? should I just use First Aid and Usmleworld??
and is Usmleworld bank as helpful as in step1.
I know this is step 1 forum but i got no reply from the step 2 forum, so I thought you guys can help.
Thanks

Anyone please help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
Hope everybody is doing great, I am about to start prep for my step 2 next week so I was wondering what I will need to cover the step 2 materials and how long dose it take to be ready ?? should I just use First Aid and Usmleworld??
and is Usmleworld bank as helpful as in step1.
I know this is step 1 forum but i got no reply from the step 2 forum, so I thought you guys can help.
Thanks

Anyone please help!!

A) STEP 2 forum, not Step 1

B) Uworld + one book (Step Up Medicine, Master Boards, First Aid Step 2) will get you a 230 with one month of dedicated study. To augment your studying of step 2, read another book (either one of the ones above or add USMLE secrets).

C) If you want stellar learning, get Kaplan's course ($8,000 live review) or use this guy, who is pretty damn good, though its a work in progress (and its free). www.onlinemeded.org