Math and timing , tricks and more...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

In order to save time on math, do you guys let say write the problems down and then solve them. I mean it sounds silly , because you loose time doing that, but it's just for better visualization. You know how they use to teach us, write down what you 've been giving and solve. Aren't you losing time?

Example: Solve the fractions 17/4 +26/29 . Ok, now instead of writing this fractions on paper again just find denominator and numerator and solve right away. Don't loose time by writing the fractions again , because you have it write on screen. I have been doing this and this is the reason why I run out of time in math. Anyone struggling with it too that you are tempted to write the problems down again.

Bodybldg Doc, Lonely Sol , DDS Dakoo ( thanks for your input see thread math dummy) , .... Jackbauer and the rest of the Sdn family
Need your input please.

Someone mentioned a book called math tricks and shortcuts, but can't find that thread

Members don't see this ad.