Math courses

Started by Impulse155
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Impulse155

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have taken Calc 1, Calc 2, going to be taking stats most likely next semester. I know all these go towards my science GPA but I was curious, if I was to take a more "introduction" math course in order to help me brush up on my math skills how do you think dental schools would look at this.
For example, if I was to take geometry or algebra or something like that AFTER I took calc 1 and 2. Do you think admissions would just be under the impression that I was taking it to boost my sgpa?