Math Destroyer/DAT Destroyer 2011 edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meeginvee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am taking the DAT in 2014 but I have the 2011 edition of both the Math Destroyer and DAT Destroyer. Is it necessary to buy the latest editions? I am wondering because it may be more updated with the exam.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

No you're good. There are just more questions in the newer ones compared to the old ones.

It is a tough decision. It is almost 400$ to take the test. If you mess up a few questions, you may end up retaking it. That's another 400$. That's why many DAT resources,Feralis, Kaplan, Destroyer, CrackDAT update their materials. New versions have new questions with new explanations that you may see on your test. Old versions do not have it. Not knowing those questions may lower your score. I would chose the newest edition of any book, just to make sure I am not missing anything.

Reactions: 1 user
It is a tough decision. It is almost 400$ to take the test. If you mess up a few questions, you may end up retaking it. That's another 400$. That's why many DAT resources,Feralis, Kaplan, Destroyer, CrackDAT update their materials. New versions have new questions with new explanations that you may see on your test. Old versions do not have it. Not knowing those questions may lower your score. I would chose the newest edition of any book, just to make sure I am not missing anything.

:thumbup: I agree

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I would also say Yes- buy newest version. Just to be safe, because they are changing it every year..