MATH Destroyer vs. Bootcamp Math Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pjyi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one should I use?
Which of the two is more representative of the real DAT
in terms of level of difficulty and types of questions?
My DAT is next Thursday I only have time to do one
Which should I use? :uhno:

Members don't see this ad.

If you already purchased both, I would do destroyer.

If you have to buy one, I would get bootcamp since it also gives you the other sections which are very good.

If you are only looking to strengthen your math skills, get Math Destroyer. It is a different kind of tool. It gives you examples and solutions. It was meant to use as a book to learn. It is tough. Likely touher than the real DAT, but it will teach you and help you gain skills that are needed. It will also prepare you for any type of problem that you may see on the DAT. This test varies. It can have easy problems or difficult. It depends how lucky you are on that day.

If you already purchased both, I would do destroyer.

If you have to buy one, I would get bootcamp since it also gives you the other sections which are very good.
Yup I have both!
I will take your advice and do destroyer!

If you are only looking to strengthen your math skills, get Math Destroyer. It is a different kind of tool. It gives you examples and solutions. It was meant to use as a book to learn. It is tough. Likely touher than the real DAT, but it will teach you and help you gain skills that are needed. It will also prepare you for any type of problem that you may see on the DAT. This test varies. It can have easy problems or difficult. It depends how lucky you are on that day.
Thanks for your reply!
I willll use Math Destroyer