Math destroyer vs datbootcamp qr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jegsl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have about a week left before my test and I've been working pretty hard on the qr section but I've been averaging around 19-20 on the datbootcamp qr. I've been reading that math destroyer is almost essential but I don't think I have enough time and is starting to freak out. Suggestions would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I liked math destroyer a lot, but only having a week before your test might stress you out. If you have already been practicing QR a lot you might not need it at this point.

Math Destroyer is a good tool. I would not advice omitting it. Try doing the same problems in Math Destroyer that you answered wrong in bootcamp. Week should be enough. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on what I have been reading, Bootcamp QR is actually a little harder than the real thing. You seem to be in good shape-- I agree with the post above. Try to get through at lease the first three or four tests in Math Destroyer.

DAT Bootcamp for QR is almost overkill, which is good, because the real QR will seem like a breeze. That being said, memorize basic trig functions, unit circle, circle equation ( (x-5)^2 + (y+12)^2 = 25), and know triangles and how to calculate their areas. Really, math if you're good at it, you'll do well, if not, no amount of cramming will help.

Reactions: 1 user
Math Destroyer is what you need to cross the finish line. Go over a few tests and over the formulas.
make sure you need your basic trig and probabilities and most of all manage your time well.
good luck

In terms of difficulty: Math Destroyer > DAT Bootcamp > Real Exam
I think that's a good score on DAT Bootcamp. Just continue practicing, and know your equations and you should be fine!
Avoid making stupid mistakes, that's what will get you on the real test.

Do not overlook the Destroyer. Go through the tests and solution especially, because you will pick up lots of key points from there. If you had more time I would also suggested other material, but for now, this wewk focus on what you have.