Math HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marscole

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Members,

I've encountered major problems. I don't quite understand Math in Kaplan (Those 7 QR practice tests). I feel like I'm sooooo ******ed at numbers.:( I'm gonna have my exam like about 1 month. :scared:

What do you guys think a good start of math practice?

What other resources will you recommend? Why?

Little math background of mine: I had Pre-Cal, Cal, Trig, and Stats in community colleges more than 5 years ago (no numbers within these 5 years only some simple math calculations) and English is my second language.

Thank you for your input and time... I really appreciate them...

Members don't see this ad.

If you still have the review book for SAT, like the Kaplan Sat RAP for math.

It's pretty much about improving the speed as well as the calculations.

If I'm not mistaken most of the QR subject tests are just calculations. I thought they were helpful in getting down speed, but they don't cover a wide range of problems. I think only 2 of those 7 had word problems, the rest were just number calculations and algebra.

Crack Dat Math seems to be useful, although I don't have it. You can use the Math in the destroyer or the new Math destroyer which looks promising. The kaplan subject tests are obv unrealistic with what to expect on the real DAT, but have you taken any of the full-length kaplan exams. I thought those were pretty good and challenging. I also liked Achiever, but I hear its a little bit easier than the real thing.