• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
About the Ads

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Science includes biology, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, and various subspecialties like physiology, anatomy, organic chemistry, histology etc.

Math should count as a science, but I asked a dentist who does admissions at UCSF the other day and she said math isn't counted as a science at their school. I don't know if it is the same for AADSAS or not.

I know psychology is definitely not supposed to be counted as a science, but there is some confusion over bio-based psych classes like neuropsychology...

aurora507

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I spoke with an AADSAS representative about this a while ago. Math is listed as Other Science, and you are to use your own judgment to decide if a psych class can be Other Science (eg. neuroscience classes are basically all bio)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.