math questions on pcat

Started by Farcus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farcus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone remember seeing number property type question on the pcat? I vaguely think I saw 1-2 problems on it. What I mean is problems like if 4 integers equal even number than the following could be some of the numbers. Stuff like that... For some of these problems I don't even know where to begin and I seriously never study in school on this kind of problems... I mean its more like logic than real math to me.
 
I don't remember those type of questions but it has been a while.

I'm not sure how your question reads. I read it as "If the sum of 4 integers equals an even number, then which of the following could be such a number?" Is that the question?