Math Section on PCAT 2014

Started by Ryu585
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryu585

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, i am studying off of a Dr. collins 2012 math packet and i see like stuff about "sum of interior angles of a polygon", The triangle, and finding area and hypotnuse of a square. Is it necessary for me to study this or it is not on the 2014 version of the pcat. I looked over the blue print and i dont see anuthing regarding this.
 
I remember my math section having mainly algebra, precalc, and calculus for the questions (along with super easy basic operations questions). I don't recall there being much geometry outside of knowing trig.