pupsingh

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
does math and stats courses count as non-science or other science?

2ndFn

5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2009
Status (Visible)
It's a tricky question. People usually associate maths with sciences cuz you wouldn't be able to do the latter without them.

About the Ads
Mar 14, 2010
Status (Visible)
It's a tricky question. People usually associate maths with sciences cuz you wouldn't be able to do the latter without them.

not a tricky question whatsoever. it clearly stats in red lettering that math and stats are both other science

Jun 20, 2010
Status (Visible)
Its not tricky you're just trying to pad your BCP gpa. Get over it pal dental schools don't look at math classes as equal to the rest.

Lane138

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Does psychology count as Science, or Other Science? I know some schools recommend it. Do dental schools regard "All science" GPA more heavily than the BCP?

Also: Where can I see which courses count and which don't? I'm applying next year and would like to see it so I can tailor my junior year course load.

thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.