<math> vector problems - cross product

Started by Peoni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peoni

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have never learned anything related to vector..;; so I am trying to learn it..

To me, cross product seems kinda complicated .. do we need to know such a detail for the vector problems???
 
Unfortunately, we're not allowed to discuss what was specifically on or not on the PCAT. I think that's why you haven't gotten an answer yet.

I think your best bet is going to be to look at a math text & work some problems or try googling "vector math" & find a site that works for you. The second method is what I like to do, since some of my texts went missing in the last move... I think they hopped in my boyfriend's car and took a ride to Bookman's. 🙄
 
Unfortunately, we're not allowed to discuss what was specifically on or not on the PCAT. I think that's why you haven't gotten an answer yet.

I think your best bet is going to be to look at a math text & work some problems or try googling "vector math" & find a site that works for you. The second method is what I like to do, since some of my texts went missing in the last move... I think they hopped in my boyfriend's car and took a ride to Bookman's. 🙄

Gotta have beer money 👍