Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been alternating between the Kaplan and Dr. Collins Practice exams in hopes of getting more comfortable with the actual exam format. Unfortunately some discrepancy arose between the formats, specifically the math portion. While about half of the Kaplan problems are word problems, Dr. Collins basically gives you an equation to solve or basic info need needed for a stat problem. Which is prep is most like the PCAT Quantitative Ability Test?? I am taking my exam in about 3 weeks and don't want to waste time teaching myself the best way to approach a word problem in a timely fashion if it is not necessary or practical??
Any other advice on the best study tool for the other sections is welcome as well. I already learned thru SND the Collins reading comp is not reliable and Kaplan provides clearer depiction of the section. How about Bio? Chem?
Thanks in advance!!! 😀
Any other advice on the best study tool for the other sections is welcome as well. I already learned thru SND the Collins reading comp is not reliable and Kaplan provides clearer depiction of the section. How about Bio? Chem?
Thanks in advance!!! 😀