Math-y Folks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MysteryCat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, this is kind of random, but I have a question. Those of you who minored/majored/just took a lot of math, would you recommend the TI-89 or the TI-nspire? I'm upgrading for the rest o my math classes (math minor), and I want to get an idea of which is best! Thanks in advance.
 
I have both, and I prefer the 89. It got me through everything from algebra to stats to calculus with no problems. The nspire is great once you figure it out (it does some cool stuff), but I still prefer the 89.

If you want my nspire I'll sell it for real cheap. Includes all cords, etc.