matriculation deposits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrissystar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -

I just found out that I was accepted to PCO and NOVA - but have not received any formal letters in the mail yet. I was just wondering how many days I have for either school to make a decision and put a deposit down. And if anyone who has gone thru this knows anything about refunds, etc if they could please post!

Thanks 🙂
 
hey sorry if u dont mind could u post ur OAT scores? congrats on getting in u were certainly very stressed
 
i think PCO gives you 2 weeks to accept and hold your seat....and if you decide not to go before the 2nd half of the $$ is due, then you write them a letter saying you are withdrawing your application and they will return to you $400 and they keep $100. and congrats on both!