Matriculation/Selection Thread?

Started by hawkeey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hawkeey

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I think it's about time that we start a thread for people who decided where they want to go, but I cannot think about a good title for it.

"Acceptance" does not work because the other thread of schools accepting students is called that.

"Selection" might work but is a little ambiguous.

"Matriculation" is clearer but not accurate because we do not actually matriculate until we show up for the first day, or maybe my understanding of the word is wrong.

Anyone else have a better idea of what to call this new thread?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like "attending" so far. "Decision" is still used a lot in reference to AdComs.