May 15th App Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Selso2109

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the application opens up on Thursday, but I have a question about it. I know you get the transcript matching forms when you fill out the application, but do you have to wait unti l you actually submit the app to send out the transcripts? I am waiting for my personal statement to come back from being checked by the health professions office, so even though I will have the rest off the app. completed, I wont be actually submitting it until sometime next week. Do you get access to the transcript cover sheets after you fully submit, or can you get them right away? Will they accept your incoming transcripts before the app is fully submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

So the application opens up on Thursday, but I have a question about it. I know you get the transcript matching forms when you fill out the application, but do you have to wait unti l you actually submit the app to send out the transcripts? I am waiting for my personal statement to come back from being checked by the health professions office, so even though I will have the rest off the app. completed, I wont be actually submitting it until sometime next week. Do you get access to the transcript cover sheets after you fully submit, or can you get them right away? Will they accept your incoming transcripts before the app is fully submitted?

You get the transcript request form immediatley. You may send transcript at any time. Hope that helped.

I have a same question. Do they accept transcripts from the schools before I e-submit my application. Can I e-submit my application without personal statement and then upload my ps at later date...??

:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a same question. Do they accept transcripts from the schools before I e-submit my application. Can I e-submit my application without personal statement and then upload my ps at later date...??

:confused:

You can not e-submit until all checkpoints are complete i.e transcript etc. You have to complete the PS before E-submission, you only get one chance to e-submit unless you have some discrepancies then they will email you and allow you time to correct and re-submit.

Thank you, that certainly helped. :)

Could some one clarify for me again?
Can I submit transcript before I submit my personal statement?
i.e, is it possible to print out matching form for my transcript without personal statement?
I was going to finish up PS while it takes transcript to verify..
Does anyone know? please????

seriously i dont understand how to work with this crap!! I have an account with ADEA, so does that mean i have an account with AADSAS application when it opens up tomorrow???I'm confused.....

What time does it open up exactly??....and how do i get a hold of the form that the evaluators should attach to the evaluation letters???

Need Help, Thanks

I am full of Question marks toooo......!! Really need Help ...How Do I convert Grade of "H" ....it says compute according to the grading systems conversion table. But I dont see conversion for Grade Of "H" at all......!!

Heeeelp

What the heck is "H"? Is that like 2 grades below an "F"?

so my school has this service where it collects all the letter of recs and sends it off to aadsas in one package. so my question is do i have to track down all my rec people and get them to sign another form?? and have that sent in with the loe to the service my school provides??

i just dealt with this as my school has a similar system (reference letter service at u of michigan).

On AADSAS I listed the evaluator as the Reference Letter Service. Then I printed out the matching form and faxed it to Michigan.

On the Reference Letter Service, I printed out their mailing form and gave the AADSAS address as the place to send the letters. I included the names of the two profs who had written me letters for them to send.

They got my fax Monday night and mailed everything to AADSAS Tuesday. PM me if you have a question.