owenmichael

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2005
269
0
Status (Visible)
So I was under the impression that we had untill May 15th to withdraw.
Am I right in thinking that I can call a school I want to withdraw from tomorrow and still be ok because it is the 15th?
 

browniegirl86

10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2004
790
2
Portland, OR
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
owenmichael said:
So I was under the impression that we had untill May 15th to withdraw.
Am I right in thinking that I can call a school I want to withdraw from tomorrow and still be ok because it is the 15th?

I think so.
 

Flopotomist

I love the Chicago USPS
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 22, 2005
3,216
16
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Uh - what is the point of asking this at 12:41 AM on the 15th? I mean, clearly, you have no other option other than doing what you mention, so why even bother asking at this stage?
 
About the Ads

NapeSpikes

Believe, hon.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
1,651
0
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Flopotomist said:
Uh - what is the point of asking this at 12:41 AM on the 15th?

So he can sleep. :D

Speaking of which, bye.
 

Zoom-Zoom

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
2,008
6
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
drrr..and what happens if you forget to withdraw? Do the boogeymen get you? I'm pretty sure they withdraw you automatically, so I doubt it's a big deal..unless you want to go there, then you're SOL.
 

ND2005

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
1,072
1
Atlanta
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Zoom-Zoom said:
drrr..and what happens if you forget to withdraw? Do the boogeymen get you? I'm pretty sure they withdraw you automatically, so I doubt it's a big deal..unless you want to go there, then you're SOL.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's not worried about what will happen at the school he wants to withdraw from, but rather what will happen at the school he wants to attend. Because that whole "withdrawing you automatically" thing could be a bitch...

But anyways OP, schools ain't gonna do anything to you yet. If you're actually calling to withdraw today, I would also take the time to call up the school you're sticking with, and let them know of your decision.
 

FutureDoc2005

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
97
2
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Flopotomist said:
Uh - what is the point of asking this at 12:41 AM on the 15th? I mean, clearly, you have no other option other than doing what you mention, so why even bother asking at this stage?

Flop, very true.

Seriously folks, please make your mind up...and quickly, cause you only have today, both literally and figuratively.
 

owenmichael

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2005
269
0
Status (Visible)
ND2005 said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's not worried about what will happen at the school he wants to withdraw from, but rather what will happen at the school he wants to attend. Because that whole "withdrawing you automatically" thing could be a bitch...

But anyways OP, schools ain't gonna do anything to you yet. If you're actually calling to withdraw today, I would also take the time to call up the school you're sticking with, and let them know of your decision.


Thanks for the help. Yes it turns out you can withdraw on the 15th. And yes, I was worried about the school I actually want to go to "auto-withdrawing me"
 
About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.