Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

May 15th!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CeLo, Apr 21, 2004.

1. CeLo

CeLo Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Who else is going crazy waiting for May 15th and waitlist movement? I keep trying not to think about it but I can't stop! I keep looking up facts and information and apartments, but I don't know for sure where I'm going yet. It would be nice to know that other people out there have become as neurotic as I have during this whole process!

2. mlw03

mlw03 Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    if you don't have an acceptance yet then i can see being a little nuts, but otherwise i can't see getting too neurotic. yeah, this is a big deal and will determine where the next 4 years of your life are happening, but there's nothing you can do about it, so why stress? enjoy the spring weather, have a cold brewskie, and just let things fall into place.

really, i do understand where you're coming from, and i too would like to know where i'll be so i can find housing and get used to a new city... but it's just not worth freaking about stuff you can't control.