=== Mayo 2007 ===

Started by Twitch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you say letter do you mean email or snail mail letter?? And 12loser, when you say rejection, do you mean you actually recieved a rejection letter in the mail? I am not sure if people have gotten post-interview rejections up to this point....but I do know we can all expect to hear soon. I don't like that so many of the accepted lately have been on SDN because then I have to hear about each and every spot that is no longer available for me;-) ah well....we'll find out soon enough I suppose!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.