Dec 18, 2020
Hey guys! I had an interview with Mayo Clinic about 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I was wondering, for anyone who has heard back from this cycle, how long did it take before you got a response and was it via email or regular mail? I have a decision deadline coming up for the other program that I applied and was accepted to, but Mayo is my top choice so I’m anxiously awaiting an answer. Thanks!

Oct 2, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hey guys! I had an interview with Mayo Clinic about 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I was wondering, for anyone who has heard back from this cycle, how long did it take before you got a response and was it via email or regular mail? I have a decision deadline coming up for the other program that I applied and was accepted to, but Mayo is my top choice so I’m anxiously awaiting an answer. Thanks!
I interviewed on 11/13 and got a letter through USPS on 11/30 that I was waitlisted. You are probably pretty close to hearing back!

Reactions: 1 user
Sep 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
I interviewed in September 18th & was accepted on October 9th

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.