Mayo Clinic 2020-2021 Cycle

Started by Hcox156
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hcox156

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I had an interview with Mayo Clinic about 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I was wondering, for anyone who has heard back from this cycle, how long did it take before you got a response and was it via email or regular mail? I have a decision deadline coming up for the other program that I applied and was accepted to, but Mayo is my top choice so I’m anxiously awaiting an answer. Thanks!
 
Hey guys! I had an interview with Mayo Clinic about 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I was wondering, for anyone who has heard back from this cycle, how long did it take before you got a response and was it via email or regular mail? I have a decision deadline coming up for the other program that I applied and was accepted to, but Mayo is my top choice so I’m anxiously awaiting an answer. Thanks!
I interviewed on 11/13 and got a letter through USPS on 11/30 that I was waitlisted. You are probably pretty close to hearing back!
 
Hey guys! I had an interview with Mayo Clinic about 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I was wondering, for anyone who has heard back from this cycle, how long did it take before you got a response and was it via email or regular mail? I have a decision deadline coming up for the other program that I applied and was accepted to, but Mayo is my top choice so I’m anxiously awaiting an answer. Thanks!
I interviewed in September 18th & was accepted on October 9th