Mayo Clinic VS University setting

Started by wencloud9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wencloud9

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I have been admitted into Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota and Northwestern University DPT programs. I was wondering if anyone here could talk about their experience in any of those programs? I am really trying to decide if a smaller setting like Mayo Clinic would be better than a larger University setting.

Thanks!
 
This isn't directly helpful, but I am also debating my acceptance to Mayo. My other top choice is Regis University. I'm thinking I will fit better with a smaller cohort of 28 at Mayo versus 80 at Regis. However more students means more faculty available and broadens the teaching perspectives. What size classes are your other two schools? What do you like about Mayo?