Mayo Interview

Started by UIUCKines
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UIUCKines

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

Does anyone else have an interview at Mayo this cycle? I just got offered one for November 14th. Also if you’ve interviewed there before any information on how it was would be great!
 
Yes, I have one on October 24th!! I am very nervous, but really excited. Looks like it is an all day affair which should be fun!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GRE: 159/154/4.5 and GPA Pre req: 3.85 and overall 3.94. Around 110 hours of observation. I went into more detail on that long blog post where everyone lists their stats!
 
GRE: 151/152/4.0, GPA: pre-req: 3.35, overall: 3.49. 105 hours of observation. I’ve had a lot of research experience along with publication w/ strong letters of rec, so I think that plus applying early got me an interview. Also very excited for the interview! Good luck!!!