MBA after MD

Started by doctobe2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctobe2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all. Has anyone here done MBA after MD ( not concurently ) I am almost done with my residency and Im interested in obtaining my MBA part time or online while I practice medicine- any suggestions of reputable schools or programs with part time / on line programs, also any ideas about tuition and funding?

Thanks!
 
Hello guys, 137 views but not a single response?
any response with honest opinion will be appreciated, doesnt have to be the perfect one.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most physicians either go with an executive MBA that meets on alternating weekends. These can be expensive, ranging from over $60k to over $150k for ivy league schools.

Online MBA programs are also very popular and affordable. I would recommend U Mass because of their affiliation with ACPE.

U Tenn also has a popular physician executive MBA.
 
Thanks so much, I will research those 2 programs, do you know how long the program usually is and if there are any avenues to get scholarships - I have enough in student loans already