MBA after non-EU MD, is it real?

Started by Marfa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marfa

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am not sure where to post this question, may be some body could answer this question. I have recently graduate from Saint-Petersburg medical Academy. I would like to continue my education in Europe in MBA. Is it possible in general for non-EU citizen and what school can accept me? I would be glad to receive any suggestions. Thank you before hand...
 
Marfa said:
Hello! I am not sure where to post this question, may be some body could answer this question. I have recently graduate from Saint-Petersburg medical Academy. I would like to continue my education in Europe in MBA. Is it possible in general for non-EU citizen and what school can accept me? I would be glad to receive any suggestions. Thank you before hand...

Say why you want an MBA. Different MBA schools have different merits. Also, it depends on where you want to apply to an MBA (EU or US). The EU schools of top rank are in e.g., London (London School of Business).

Basically you'll get what you pay for.

Start by looking into the GMATs, etc.,

It is certainly possible but you need to decide what area and then which schools alumni would help you with developing that interest.