MBBS....how to proceed?

Started by ceogeek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ceogeek

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am a doctor holding M.B.,B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from university of medicine (1), Yangon, Myanmar.
I am not interest in Clinical because I have experience the difficulties in the lifestyle of a clinical doctor. So, I decided to change to a more relaxing career .

I don't know whether it is appropriate or not? I am quite confusing with this situation...

Somebody says to take Community Welfare Work....it's easy and cheap...on the other hand, some body says MPH is good. I don't know what to do...

Please give advices to me.....thank you....