MCAT and secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

invinciblestar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do med schools send out secondaries even before they get your mcat scores?? (heard from a friend who personally experienced this) do any of you have experience with this?

Reason i asked is because I'm taking my mact in June.. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do med schools send out secondaries even before they get your mcat scores?? (heard from a friend who personally experienced this) do any of you have experience with this?

Reason i asked is because I'm taking my mact in June.. thanks!

yes, some schools will do it as soon as you turn in your primary AMCAs app (or as soon as they release it to everybody, if you're one of the june-2nd-ers). the ones that screen may need your mcat to assess you for a secondary, depending on the school. you can submit it without an mcat score as well, you just won't be complete until the schools receive your score.

yes, some schools will do it as soon as you turn in your primary AMCAs app (or as soon as they release it to everybody, if you're one of the june-2nd-ers). the ones that screen may need your mcat to assess you for a secondary, depending on the school. you can submit it without an mcat score as well, you just won't be complete until the schools receive your score.

thanks! :]