MCAT ANXIETY sample score help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysanxiouslol

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
h

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I took the mcat sample test last Saturday and scored 509 based on some online score converter, but obviously I'm not sure if I believe it. I am feeling super anxious about MCAT, I am testing September 1st, and am trying to decide if I should postpone 2 weeks. I am aiming for a 509+ and have been using kaplan full lengths, my highest score on one of those was a 507. I have posted my score breakdown from the sample mcat below. I am just looking for any advice, on how you know if you feel ready etc or if you all think I should postpone it two weeks. Thank you! (sorry if this message is super scattered I'm a bundle of nerves right now)
Have you taken any other AAMC full lengths? I never took Kaplan practice tests, but I wouldn't take the real deal until your AAMC practice tests are where you want.

I took the mcat sample test last Saturday and scored 509 based on some online score converter, but obviously I'm not sure if I believe it. I am feeling super anxious about MCAT, I am testing September 1st, and am trying to decide if I should postpone 2 weeks. I am aiming for a 509+ and have been using kaplan full lengths, my highest score on one of those was a 507. I have posted my score breakdown from the sample mcat below. I am just looking for any advice, on how you know if you feel ready etc or if you all think I should postpone it two weeks. Thank you! (sorry if this message is super scattered I'm a bundle of nerves right now)
Take AAMC FL3 and that will be most representative of your score. The sample MCAT is wayyyy too old to be as predictive. My FL3 was only 1 point different than actual

Reactions: 1 users
Take AAMC FL3 and that will be most representative of your score. The sample MCAT is wayyyy too old to be as predictive. My FL3 was only 1 point different than actual

this ^^^

Sample is unrepresentative and the sample/ real deal score converter is complete BS IMO

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.