I took a little bit of Physics 2 this semester and decided to drop it as I felt unsure of doing well (5 credit hours!). I have a much easier schedule in the spring, so I decided to take it then. However, I originally planned to take the MCAT at the end of January as I would have been done with all my prereqs. Now I'm wondering if I should take the MCAT later (March?) to take it alongside physics two or still take it at the end of January. If I'm aiming for 520+, would this be detrimental? Any advice would be appreciated.