Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT before Physics II

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by lauram2004, May 10, 2007.

1. lauram2004

lauram2004

May 6, 2007
    I am taking the May 31st exam and am taking physics II this summer. I am throughly okay with taking the exam again in august, but I wanted to see if anyone else felt that this hindered them at all under the same circumstances. It is starting to worry me. I have been dedicating LOTS of practice to physics II material. I just ordered Physics exam krackers 1001 problems to supplement kaplan and audiolearn cds. Any suggestions?

Scores so far:
    Kaplan Diag 23 V: 10 PS: 6 BS: 7
    FL1 20 V:7 PS: 5 BS: 8
    FL2 25 V:10 PS: 7 BS:8
    FL3 30 V:9 PS: 9 BS:12

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. oxeye

oxeye Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Feb 12, 2006
    I did it but I don't recommend it to just anyone. I took the MCAT April 2006 and just finished my final for physics II this morning actually. I scored well on PS but I devoted a significant amount of time to teaching myself the material before the test.

If you are good at motivating yourself and can stick with a study schedule, it can work. In general it is not a good idea, though because there tends to be a lot of material from the second semester on the test.

Good luck!