1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

MCAT before Physics II

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by lauram2004, May 10, 2007.

1. lauram2004

Pre-Medical
    I am taking the May 31st exam and am taking physics II this summer. I am throughly okay with taking the exam again in august, but I wanted to see if anyone else felt that this hindered them at all under the same circumstances. It is starting to worry me. I have been dedicating LOTS of practice to physics II material. I just ordered Physics exam krackers 1001 problems to supplement kaplan and audiolearn cds. Any suggestions?

Scores so far:
    Kaplan Diag 23 V: 10 PS: 6 BS: 7
    FL1 20 V:7 PS: 5 BS: 8
    FL2 25 V:10 PS: 7 BS:8
    FL3 30 V:9 PS: 9 BS:12

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oxeye

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I did it but I don't recommend it to just anyone. I took the MCAT April 2006 and just finished my final for physics II this morning actually. I scored well on PS but I devoted a significant amount of time to teaching myself the material before the test.

If you are good at motivating yourself and can stick with a study schedule, it can work. In general it is not a good idea, though because there tends to be a lot of material from the second semester on the test.

Good luck!