MCAT books for Sale Berkeley Review/Examkrackers/Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krazydesi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MCAT Books for Sale. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN USED.

These are my cousins books and he wants to sell because he realized medical school is not him. I used my own examkrackers books and the Berkeley review books to do 31+ on the MCATs. I can definitely give anyone who wants some pointers on how to study and even give you my schedule. I got the schedule from this forum

PM Me if you are interested. I accept check or Paypal. All books are NEW (never used).

Books Include: --> $50 shipped
Kaplan: (All this material was given to me by a friend who is a kaplan instructor)
1) MCAT High Yield Problem Solving Guide
2) MCAT Quicksheets (Plastic notes given by kaplan)
3) Physical Sciences Review Notes
4) Physical Sciences Biological Sciences Review Notes
5) 6 Paper Based AAMC Exams I have from when I took MCATs 2 years ago.

SOLDNova: --> $13 + Shipping
1) MCAT Physics Book (IMO best physics book to build a good foundation)

SOLD Berkeley Review: (It says copyright 2008) ---> I want to sell whole set for $220 + $25 Shipping anywhere in the USA This set can be bought directly from berkley review for $295 + $32 for shipping. Thank you Berkley Review for correcting me :)
Biology Part I
Biology Part II
General Chemistry Book I
General Chemistry Book II
Organic Chemistry Book I
Organic Chemistry Book II
Physics Book I
Physics Book II
Verbal Reasoning
Writing Sample
I will throw in a 5 AAMC exams.

SOLDExamkrackers: (7th edition for the study books) --> $175 + $20 shipping for the study books, audio osmosis, and the 1001 Books and the 101 verbal book! Just the study books on amazon are $110 shipped plus another $100 for the 1001 books and $60 for the audio osmosis. These books HAVE NEVER been used.
Biology Book
Physics book
Verbal Reasoning
General Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
101 Verbal Passages
1001 Biology Questions
1001 Physics Q's
1001 Chemistry
1001 Organic Chem
Examkrackers Audio Osmosis: (I can give you the cd copy that I already have since I have misplaced my original)

Remember these books were never used. There are no creases in the book or anything. I will not ship or accept international payment. Sorry about that. Also if you send check I will only send books once it clears.

Definitely PM if you wanted to bundle few things together and I can definitely work with the price!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have attached some pictures for the books. Forgot to include this originally. Thank you

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 41
  • photo 2.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 39
Members don't see this ad :)
Edited thanks Berkleytechreview :) ...

Hey,

I need the EK 1001 chemistry, o-chem, and bio... can u sell me those?

Sorry EK books are sold already I am just waiting for payment.

still have the KAPLAN books for sale for $50 shipped ... its some great books you only get with the class ... helps a lot!