MCAT in FLORIDA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorperez

Jesus was a dissident
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes ladies and gentlemen-


The infamous has arrived in sunshine state. I am not overtly thrilled by my scores but...I AM STILL IN DA GAME!!!


Dr.Perez
 
I don't understand how people in Florida can be getting scores before people in Ohio... that's not fair! 🙁
 
I'm sure you must have heard this before, like from your Mommy, but life's not fair. 😉
Congrats, Dr. Perez, I'm also in 'da game! 😀
 
Where are you applying, doctorperez?
YES, Florida really turned out to be a Sunshine State for us, who got their MCAT scores early and did not kill ourselves after opening the envelope. However, some of my friends did not get their scores in mail yesterday, and are waiting for the mailman today!!! Just to let the Floridians who did not get the scores some encouragement! They are coming, prepare the champagne! Love, Valeriya 😎