1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

MCAT in Japan

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by CoffeeCat, Mar 21, 2002.

1. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello all! I'll be overseas for the next two years and i was wondering whether or not anyone's taken the MCAT abroad? If I take it in Japan, will the verbal instructions be in english? Any problems I might run into? Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. leorl

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You should email the MCAT people about this, but since MCAT is primarily an entrance exam for medical schools, I think it's in English no matter where you take it.

4. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm sure that the test would be in english (wow, otherwise I'd be in trouble) but it's scary finding the location of the test and hearing the instructions in a different language. Nobody has experience with this?

5. gpannu

gpannu Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi, I had a friend that was residing in Tokyo, while he was processing his medical school applications. He had a difficult time with overseas mail. For instance, he has a lot of delays with his mail.

Also, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you going to Japan to teach English? I have a few friends that are teaching in Japan. I was also thinking of writing the MCAT in Japan.