MCAT is in 20 days :((( What can i do to feel ready

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulldr

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last FL was last week and I scored a 510 but I still feel so afraid and feel like I dont know anything- what should I be doing these last 20 days to maximize results
 
Last FL was last week and I scored a 510 but I still feel so afraid and feel like I dont know anything- what should I be doing these last 20 days to maximize results
Personal recommendation? Keep grinding hard for whatever it is you've been doing for the next 2ish weeks, then the last week scale it back and relax. Is there a particular section you're struggling with?